Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh, How He Loves Us

Today, I had a lot of gutsy (read: unusually productive) things on the list. And, as per usual, none of them got done.

However! Today was an incredibly constructive (as opposed to productive) day.

I can't entirely explain it all. But some of the highest highlights include dear friends. And church. Church tonight was...phenomenal. And I was able to pray out loud for a stranger, something I haven't done in a LONG time. God is SO good. He is healing hearts and lives and bodies all the time. I was undone, this evening.

But the more easily explained gutsiness is...I bought more housewares at Value Village.

Nesting dry-goods canisters, to be exact.

Copper ones.

With brass labels that say FLOUR and SUGAR and stuff like that.

I love them.

But you can't tell me I'm not having some sort of weird attack of nesting-instinct. Now I just need a house with a really cute kitchen to put them in.

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment