Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Perfect Murder, Part Deux.

KMTT, let me explain something to you...yes, you get props for playing good songs on occasion. In particular, "Just Breathe" by Pearl Jam. Quite a good song, and one I am more than willing to participate in singing along with and generally enjoying.

However. Playing a good song four to five times a day?

FAIL.

In other news, the perfect murder of this particular cold is going rather well. The Portuguese garlic soup was a success (as were the leftovers), and there was much bad breath and nasal drip to be had. As well as a house that smelled to high heaven of delightful garlic and cayenne pepper. The Neti pot, as always, was a miracle. The BBC Comedy added good humor to the macabre affair of murder, and the wool socks were divine.

The bed time was not as early as it should have been, and that is where I faltered. I will not make the same mistake tonight.

Signing off to continue the execution (pun intended) of my plan by climbing into bed...

-The GLS
(PS: My exciting news from a few blog posts earlier is still in motion...and hopefully tomorrow night it will all be revealed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment