Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Have A Drumstick.

I re-discovered a little music again, today.

Are you ready for it?

The fantastic album "Stunt" from Barenaked Ladies!

You know, I think someone burned me this CD about seven or eight years ago and I only just found it again. I put it in my car with the rest of my random burned CDs and popped it in for the long drive home for work. I needed something peppy.

And whaddya know, I remembered all the words and everything! There's some GREAT songs on that album. Brought back a lot of silly late elementary/middle school memories. The ever-popular One Week is on there, as well as Call & Answer, Alcohol, It's All Been Done, Never Is Enough. What am I kidding, the whole album is great.

On the whole, that might have been all of the gutsiness I had time for, today. I also filed my taxes and filled out my graduation form--the two things looming over my head, both due on April 15th. Cutting it a bit closer than usual, but at least they're done. It's hard to work full-time and then have a lot of random paperwork due elsewhere. I should complain. But I'm too tired.

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment