Friday, April 2, 2010

Home & Pasta Genovese

Best song of the day: "Home" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. Loved it so much I broke my new "rule" and went ahead and bought it on iTunes (I've been unofficially sworn off of iTunes, realizing that my money could probably be better spent elsewhere...but this song was worth breaking the rules).

In fact, go check out Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros anyway. They are SO epic. Ten-piece band, and the above song has sort of a "Johnny Cash with full orchestral backing" sound to it. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll pump it loud in your car. Wonderful stuff.

I'm currently six pages into my screenplay.

And I tried pasta Genovese for the first time ever tonight! Gosh, it was amazing. Pesto, pine nuts, parmesan, spaghettini, and fresh basil. Yes!

Okay. I gotta go write a screenplay with an Edward Sharpe & Co. soundtrack.

Toodles!

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment