Saturday, April 24, 2010

Facebook Format

The GLS...is knitting a new scarf for her mother. One with drape, and a touch of lace. One made from baby Alpaca.

The GLS...is celebrating the completion of her melted-hat-handwarmers.

The GLS...spent $20 on one skein of yarn, today. (For what it's worth, the yarn is absolutely gorgeous.)

The GLS...is watching Father Mulcahy perform an emergency tracheotomy while Hawkeye gives him directions over the radio. Radar helps.

The GLS...watched Leatherheads this evening. It wasn't what she was hoping for, but George Clooney is nice.

The GLS...doesn't actually know why she's writing in some sort of Facebook status list form.

The GLS...really ought to stop this nonsense right now.

Stopped.

Yeah, that was my day. I've decided that Saturdays are my do-nothing day. Sundays are my somewhat-productive day. I already have a list of things that need to get done. But that's for tomorrow...

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment