Friday, March 5, 2010

Deckchairs & Cast-Ons

Today was a beautiful and fantastic Friday. Lovely sunny weather, took a walk to the beach with my mom and sister-in-law and adorable niece, drank way too much in the way of caffeinated beverages, and had a fair-to-decent Algebra exam this morning. Went out for pizza with the parents this evening, too! Lovely.

Tonight I cast-on 181 stitches to make a scarf...the BIGGEST cast-on I have ever done. Wow, it was a lot of effort. But I think it'll be worth it...the scarf itself is gonna be very fun and funky. I'll update pictures when it's done. :)

I'm also watching Danny Deckchair, which isn't particularly gutsy because I've seen it lots of times before. But I love this movie. Very cute Australian romantic comedy. :)

Not a lot more to say, really. It's been a LONG week, and I am ready for it to be over.

Goodnight...and good luck.

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment