Monday, May 17, 2010

Take This Heart of Mine...

Ack, sorry folks, I almost forgot to update because I was studying for a quiz in Logic. I've never been so wiggy about studying, before, but I REALLY want to do well in this stuff...

This week is kind of nutso. I'm still acting head teacher in my classroom at the daycare, which is fine, but it's a little extra to think about (obviously). Not to mention I have two tests on Wednesday (one in Logic and one in Astronomy...and I'm not sure which one makes me more nervous...). I also have an Astronomy lab due on Wednesday, and homework (which is really a study guide for the test, so no pressure). It's just a lot.

Phew, but...once Wednesday is over I think I'll be able to breathe for a little while. Maybe.

Tonight I dusted off Roy the Baritone Ukulele and I've been digging up old camp songs, and it's a nice way to end a semi-stressful day.

So, I'm going to leave you all singing.

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment