Friday, May 14, 2010

Established 1892.

I find myself ticked off at the new Facebook profile page system. And I didn't even know it was happening until I tried to edit my profile...and then...it looked different. Argh.

It's Friday night, and I had the house to myself, so I thought I ought to cook something. Something pasta. It was quite good, actually, and turned out closer to what I always think I'm going for.

Boil spaghetti, then drain. In another pan, fry up some rosemary ham, onions, and garlic until golden brown. Toss the ham/garlic/onions in with the cooked spaghetti, add some pesto and parmesan cheese. Then chop up some fresh tomatoes (I used grape tomatoes) and sprinkle them on top. Voila! Lovely. Serve with salad and garlic bread (which I actually...didn't get around to making, but I think would be really good).

I'm going to go brew some tea and stay up late watching British gameshows and knitting my fingers off. Tomorrow is another day...when I can sleep in and then enjoy the sunshine!

-The GLS
(The title refers to the zip-up hoodie that I bought at Value Village for a whopping $12...which happens to be an exorbitant amount if you're a frequent thrift shopper. But I liked it. It's brown, hefty, nicely tailored, and exactly what I was looking for. It's Abercrombie & Fitch, which I dislike, but the logo is smaller than normal so I'm just going to ignore it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment