Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Power Outage.

I just finished Test #2 for the day, and I have to say it's all it's cracked up to be. By the time I took the stupid thing I didn't really care anymore. Both tests (in Astronomy and Logic) felt middling. I don't think I failed, but I probably didn't do my best. However, they're both done, and I can breathe now.

(It didn't help that my lights have been flickering because of the windstorm blowing in, and since you can only sign in to the online testing system ONCE I didn't want to take any chances that I might get signed out by a stray power outage. So I zipped through the thing in record time. Hope that didn't hurt me too badly...)

If you'll excuse me, I think I need to grab my ukulele, sit down in my rocking chair, and plunk out some silly yet satisfying chords to massage the ache in my brain.

Ciao.

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment