Thursday, June 3, 2010

Snowball Effect.

I'm sitting in the red glow of one red kerosene lamp and one red glassybaby (don't ask...I thought it was pretty), contemplating and sipping Russian Caravan tea. "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls just came on the iPod. How wonderful a song is that, after all these years? Honestly.

I was going to try out my very first small group for my church, tonight, but in the end I declined. And it was another one of those agonizing decisions where I was afraid of what other people might think of me for not attending.

And then I had to slap myself upside the head (not...literally...) and force myself to stop using the word "should". What I SHOULD do, where I SHOULD go, how I SHOULD feel. I get on my own nerves when I do that.

Thankfully, because I didn't attend, I was able to finish my last discussion board homework assignment for Logic class. So close to the end!

It was a good day, but tomorrow is Friday and therefore by default is going to be awesome.

Wishing you all the best tomorrow can offer.

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment