Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Had A Dream...

(It occurs to me that my posts of late have been REALLY boring. I have hopes this will change after finals are over/school is done. Sorry about it.)

Early again, tonight. What's the deal?

Here's the deal. Both of my finals are tomorrow, and I'm strangely at peace about it, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to study frantically. At this point, however, there isn't much more I can do other than go over my notes, highlight my study guide, and pray. That last one is a biggie.

Furthermore, I have a tooth-cleaning at 7am, tomorrow morning. Was this my choice? Yeah. Was it a dumb one? Probably, but my alternative was to have it done July 1st, and who knows what sorts of things I'll want to be doing on July 1st? It'll be the middle of the summer!

In terms of gutsiness, I've been singing a silly little song all day. But it's great. It's called "Orange Sky" by Alexi Murdoch, and it's simple and beautiful and all-around terrific. Please go have a listen. KEXP = love.

Alright, friends. I'm off to study hard, eat a brownie, and do my yoga tonight (because there is NO WAY I'm going to try to squeeze a half-hour yoga set in before my 7am dentist appointment. No way, no how.)

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment