Sunday, June 20, 2010

Next Stop...Basil.

Wow. I am very, very sleepy, because this is super late to be blogging, but I HAD to tell you all about the gift I gave my true love (aka...my Kitchenaid Mixer) this morning!

It's...the ICE CREAM MAKER ATTACHMENT.

Booyah. I'm really excited. And it fits like a charm. Let's just hope it works! Especially since I got it through craigslist, so there's, you know, very little chance of a return policy. Heh. But all the pieces are in order and it's never been used, so I think we're in business!

It was a great Father's Day. Much food was eaten, much laughter was had. Much to-doing about babies and graduation news and such. Oh, and I may be purchasing a new computer soon. Stay tuned on that one.

But I know what you're thinking. What's my first ice cream flavor going to be?

Are you ready?

Basil.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. And...don't try it. Yet. Because I want to try it first. So there.

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment