Saturday, June 5, 2010

Play Games, All Sorts.

Okay, so here's the thing. I'm a little frazzled, currently. I listened to a LOT of classic music on LP all day, because I went digging through my parents' old records. Seriously. There was Fleetwood Mac, Art Garfunkel, Johnny Cash, The Eagles, The Kinks, Lovin' Spoonful, and perhaps two or three more that I don't recall. Wow. Just, wow.

But it made studying go a lot easier.

I did ten or so odd pages of Study Guide for my Astronomy final on Wednesday. I still have two optional labs and who knows how much studying for Logic to do, but it's a start! And it took me all day. Who knew a non-comprehensive final could be so...comprehensive...?

To top it all off, I can't stop playing "Cath" by Death Cab for Cutie on my ukulele (it works surprisingly well!) and I'm just in an all-around jolly and weird mood. So please forgive.

I also feel another short story coming on...but I need a little help. I'm looking for famous male/female pairs from literary history. Not necessarily romantic, just famous. So far I have:

1. Mary Poppins & Bert
2. Scout & Jem Finch
3. Merlin & Nimue

...and that's it. I'm a little ashamed of myself.

Can you think of any?

I'd be most obliged.

And now, to go play "Cath" for the thirteenth time this evening. Please excuse me...

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment