Friday, July 2, 2010

Pledges and Purple and Peach Tea.

I just started on the second part of my exciting, summertime top-secret knitting project. More information as it comes, but it will certainly be fun. I think knitting in the summer is a strange, but perfectly acceptable form of entertainment. After all...knitting in the winter actually seems sort of weird. Don't you want the knitting DONE by winter so you can actually use it? Of course you do.

I'm also going to make a pledge to either frog or finish some of the projects that have been sitting around for months, like the Stupid Purple Scarf I started in, like, January. Finish the dang sucker, you!! So I will.

This holiday weekend is going to be very busy, very fun, and very full. Celebrations, cookery, knitting, books to read, music to listen to, baby showers to attend. So much hobbitness! Yikes! I can hardly wait to get started!

But for now, this week has completely mowed me over and I feel a cold coming on. So, if you'll excuse me, I'll leave you now so I can go sip some peach black tea and finish the Stupid Purple Scarf.

-The GLS

No comments:

Post a Comment