Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Catching Up.

I don't know how this happens! I head off to vacation, turn off my computer, and Blogger's issues magically heal themselves.

Here's the cake I made:





Don't I look proud?

And here's the birthday gift to myself from Anthropologie:



Measuring spoons! They're hefty, they're awesome. I love them.

Oh, and thanks to vacay time, this is my new favorite author.

Okay, I think that's it. Now I need to get back to 3:10 To Yuma, because the odds just got unbeatable, and I can't help but love a Western with unbeatable odds.

Mmmm...Christian Bale. And mmmmm...Russell Crowe creepiness. And mmmmmmmmm...unbeatable odds.

-The GLS

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I've seen those spoons at Anthropologie and admired them :) And I also want to say that right now I'm drinking redcurrant green tea from Market Spice at Pike Place in a beautiful mug from Anthropologie. Glorious.

    ReplyDelete